The VCN External Centrifugal Fan is designed as an exterior mounted exhaust fan. The centrifugal motor is protected within the weather proof metal body. The VCN range features IPX4 protection and and operating temperature of up to 55 degrees C. It can perform well with long lengths of duct and features a German made motor.
This external centrifugal fan can be an alternative option in the case that an inline fan cannot be installed due to lack of access, where the performance of an inline is required.
Note: If you install an exhaust fan with ducting, there will be a loss in capacity resulting in fewer air changes per hour. Use the pressure curve graphs to work out the likely capacity drop across the duct run.
Sizes (with Capacity value)
125mm (390m3/hr or 108.33 L/s)
150mm (600m3/hr or 166.66 L/s)
VCN Accessories Available
Vent Fixed Flyscreen
VCN Exhaust Fan Features
- Steel casing with polymeric coating – great motor protection
- The fan bottom has a bird and rodent proof guard
- Air is exhausted vertically down
- Single-phase motor with external rotor and overheating protection with automatic restart
- Ball bearing motor designed to provide long service
- Dynamically balanced turbines offering safe operation and low noise
- Motor protection rating IPX4
The VCN offers a 2 year replacement warranty (conditions apply).
**Fan & components must be installed by Qualified Persons unless a lead & plug is installed in which case the fan can be DIY installed**