The Spitfire ceiling fan is a large, modern fan designed to compliment a contemporary decor. The Spitfire boasts a large 60″ overall diameter with blades sculpted from sustainably grown timber. This means that the blades are incredibly light and durable, whilst offering the highest quality finish.
Due to the blade material this fan must be used indoors in an area protected from the elements and high moisture.
- Available in three motor finishes: Black, Brushed Nickel and Matte White.
- Choose from four rich timber blade sets, available in Silver, Natural, Walnut and White Washed.
3 Speed Wall Control
12 cm and 23 cm extension rods included (generally this is suitable for ceilings up to 3m high). Longer rods available if necessary.
Spitfire Accessories Available
Spitfire Ceiling Fan Features
- A powerful 188mm x 25mm motor housed in high quality steel casing.
- High quality bearings and copper wiring for reliable operation and improved efficiency
- Includes three speed wall control
- Includes both 12cm and 23cm downrods. Longer rods available
- Energy efficient motor
- Hanging ball and bracket design allows for up to 30º slope
- The Spitfire is not light adaptable and is not reversible for winter use
Height: 31cm from ceiling to base of fan.
Uses approx 65w on high, making it energy efficient.
Three Sixty Warranty
The Spitfire ceiling fan comes with an Australia-wide 3 year onsite warranty. See manufacturers web site for details.
**Fan & components must be installed by Qualified Persons**
Video of the Spitfire in operation: