The OV1 Commercial Exhaust Fan range is ideal for high usage domestic or commercial applications. The fans are available in two sizes and can be mounted on a wall or ceiling. They have sealed, ball bearing motors which are rated as “continuous” running. They can be speed controlled and connected to short lengths of duct. If you wish to speed control the fan you will need to purchase the additional controller (listed below), which will need to be hardwired by an electrician.
Model & Capacity
250 – 1070m3/hr (297.22 l/s) – Hole size 275mm
315 – 1700m3/hr (472.22 l/s) – Hole Size 312mm
Speed Controller for VKM
OV1 Commercial Exhaust Fan Features
- Designed to be mounted to an external wall
- The fan casing is made of steel with polymeric coating
- Single-phase asynchronous motor with external rotor is equipped with thermal overheating protection
- Automatic restart as well as ball bearings for long service life
- Motor rating protection IP 44
- Capacity: 1700m3/hr
- Power Used: 110w
- Noise: 54db
- IP Rating: IP24
The fan is to be installed on the wall surface by means of square mounting plate.
Power supply and installation shall be performed in compliance with the manual and wiring diagram on the terminal box.
The manufacturer provides a 2 year warranty (conditions apply)
**Fan & components must be installed by Qualified Persons unless a lead & plug is installed in which case the fan can be DIY installed**