The Mercator Uniglow exhaust fan is usually hardwired by an electrician to a switch. The installer can wire it so the fan and light work separately, from separate switches, or together from a single switch. This Uniglow model has a capacity of 220 m3/hr.
It is recommended to achieve a minimum of 10 air changes per hour in a bathroom, toilet or laundry, to remove excess moisture. To work out the recommended capacity needed for your room, calculate the volume of air in the room ( length x width x height, all in meters) and multiply this by the number of air changes to get the required air volume of the fan. (This will be adequate in most normal situations. We recommend that those clients who install in a bathroom who have a lot of glass and prefer to have warmer showers should get a fan double or more the recommended capacity.)
Note: If you install an exhaust fan with ducting, there will be a loss in capacity resulting in fewer air changes per hour.
220m3/hr (61 L/s)
- 2 x 275w durable heating lamps
- 1 x 6w R80 LED 3000k warm white light
- Included a Draft stopper and 1.5 meters flexible ducting at 100mm in diameter
- Wall control for 3 gang switch – for seperate heat, light and fan control
- Capacity: 220 m3/hr
- Cut Out Size: 355mm x 185mm
Mercator Uniglow Exhaust Fan Features
- Cut-out template included
- Powerful and quiet – 40w ball bearing motor
The manufacturer provides a 3 year replacement warranty – see manufacturer’s website for details.
**Fan & components must be installed by Qualified Persons unless a lead and plug is fitted for a DIY installation**