The Mercator Magnus Quattro Exhaust Fan is to be hardwired by an electrician to a switch. The Magnus can be operated by a 4 gang switch wall control which gives access to controlling the light, fan and heat components separately.
It is recommended to achieve a minimum of 10 air changes per hour in a bathroom, toilet or laundry, to remove excess moisture. To work out the recommended capacity needed for your room, calculate the volume of air in the room ( length x width x height, all in meters) and multiply this by the number of air changes to get the required air volume of the fan. (This will be adequate in most normal situations. We recommend that those clients who install in a bathroom who have a lot of glass and prefer to have warmer showers should get a fan double or more the recommended capacity.)
Note: If you install an exhaust fan with ducting, there will be a loss in capacity resulting in fewer air changes per hour.
500m3/hr (138.88 L/s)
- Energy Efficient Infrared Heat Lamps: 4 x 275w
- LED Lights: 4 x 9w GU10 Warm White 3000k
- High Extraction Rate: 500 m3/hr
- Wall Control 4 Gang Switch
- Powerful Ball Bearing Motor: 66 watts
- Duct Size: 150mm
- Suitable for Large Bathroom Applications
- Included a draft stopper and 1.5 meters of duct
- Cut Out Template
- Fascia can be detached for convenient cleaning
Depth = 285mm
Thermal cut out feature safety = 80degrees celsius
Hole Size: 441mm x 328mm
3 years manufacturer’s replacement warranty – see manufacturer’s website for details.
**Fan & components must be installed by Qualified Persons unless a lead and plug is fitted for a DIY installation**