The Martec Linear Bathroom Exhaust, Heat and Light Combo features a high capacity 600m3/hr motor and LED lighting.
A high extraction 3 in 1 bathroom heater and exhaust fan the Martec Linear incorporates a sleek modern design with the latest LED lighting technology. Featuring instant halogen heat and 2520 lumens from the advanced energy efficient COB LED lamp fittings. Available in both silver and white finishes.
It is recommended to achieve a minimum of 10 air changes per hour in a bathroom, toilet or laundry, to remove excess moisture. To work out the recommended capacity needed for your room, calculate the volume of air in the room ( length x width x height, all in meters) and multiply this by the number of air changes to get the required air volume of the fan. (This will be adequate in most normal situations. We recommend that those clients who install in a bathroom who have a lot of glass and prefer to have warmer showers should get a fan double or more the recommended capacity.)
Note: If you install an exhaust fan with ducting, there will be a loss in capacity resulting in fewer air changes per hour. Use the pressure curve graphs to work out the likely capacity drop across the duct run.
600 m3/hr (167 l/s)
- 1x 3-Gang Switch.
- Exhaust Fan with Side Ducting & External Vent.
Martec Linear Exhaust Fan Features
- 3 Year “In-home” Warranty.
- Excellent airflow 600m3/h.
- Long life ball bearing motor.
- Quiet operation.
- Turbo fan blade.
- Duct outlet (150mm diameter).
- Efficient 1000w halogen heat lamp included.
- 4x 9w COB GU10 LED lamps included.
- 1x 3-gang switch included.
- Exhaust fan with side ducting + grill included.
- Remote control adaptable.
- 1 x 1000W Halogen Heat Lamp.
- 4 x 9W COB GU10 LED Lamps.
- Hole Size: 450mm x 300mm.
- Grill Size: 500mm x 350mm.
- Lumen Output: 2520.
- A minimum ceiling depth of 210mm is required to install this exhaust fan.
The manufacturer offers a 3 Year “In-home” Warranty (conditions apply, excludes lamps) – see manufacturer’s website for details.
**Fan & components must be installed by Qualified Persons unless a lead and plug is fitted for a DIY installation**