The Hunter Pacific Typhoon Stainless Steel Ceiling Fan can be installed in outdoor areas. This Typhoon ceiling fan has a steep blade pitch that along with its large motor, means that this Typhoon fan can circulate optimum volumes of air with each spin. The properties associated with this high grade stainless steel reduces the opportunity for pitting and corrosion on the finished products.
This listing is for the Marine Grade Stainless Steel 316 Typhoon ceiling fan.
48″, 52″, 56″
3 Speed Wall Controller
Typhoon Accessories Available
Light Kit – if selecting light kit separately (i.e not from the dropdown option, select the 316 Eclipse light option)
Extension Rod – stainless steel
Hunter Pacific Typhoon Ceiling Fan Features
- Marine Grade Stainless Steel for outdoor use – should be installed in covered areas only
- Pressed steel motor with steel blades
- Includes 3 speed switch designed to fit most Australian wall plates
- Genuine 22 degree blade pitch
- Suitable for flat ceilings up to 28 degrees
- Reversible (from motor) for summer and winter use
Hunter Pacific Warranty
The Hunter Pacific Typhoon ceiling fan comes with a 2 year in home warranty. A further 3 year replacement warranty is also offered. You can contact the manufacturer for more information.
**Fan & components must be installed by Qualified Persons**