The Fantech EIE150 is an Exterior flush mounted fan that is barely visible, very powerful and easily accessible. This fan can be an effective way to exhaust from downstairs laundries, kitchens and powder rooms in a two storey home.
Hole size 265mm x 240mm.
Note: If you install an exhaust fan with ducting, there will be a loss in capacity resulting in fewer air changes per hour. Use the pressure curve graphs to work out the likely capacity drop across the duct run.
Sizes & Technical Information
558m3/hr (155 l/s) – High Speed
425m3/hr (118 l/s) – Medium Speed
295m3/hr (82 l/s) – Low Speed
Fantech EIE150 Wall Fan Features
- Easy to install on exterior wall.
- Flush-mounted design provides an unobtrusive appearance.
- Powerful air extraction from one or more grilles.
- Can be wired in High, Medium or Low speed (Electrician required).
- 5-Star compliant when used with backdraft damper.
- Neutral colour grille to complement most brick colours; can be easily painted if required.
- “Continuous rated” motor fitted with thermal-protection.
- Supplied with flywire as standard.
- 220-240V, single-phase, 50Hz.
The EIE150 offers a 1 year replacement warranty (conditions apply).
**Fan & components must be installed by Qualified Persons unless a lead & plug is installed in which case the fan can be DIY installed**