The Fanco TT Silent Mixflow Inline Fan is a mixflow fan that combines the features of an axial and centrifugal motor. Available in 150mm and 200mm the fan has been specifically engineered to operate quietly without compromising performance.
Note: If you install an exhaust fan with ducting, there will be a loss in capacity resulting in fewer air changes per hour. This loss is dependent on the diameter and length of the ducting you use. Use the pressure curve graphs below to work out the likely capacity drop across the duct run.
Sizes (with Capacity value)
150mm (555m3/hr or 154 L/s)
200mm (1020m3/hr or 283 L/s)
TT Silent Accessories Available
Large selection of vents (internal and external)
Flex and plug (for easy DIY installation)
Wide range on inline fan accessories
3 Position Speed Switch
Run on Timer
Simple Thermostat (for heat transfer systems)
Fanco TT Silent Exhaust Fan Features
- Specially designed sound-insulated casing that ensures silent fan operation.
- The external casing is made of polymer-coated steel.
- The inner casing perforation let sound waves pass through the holes and fall at a specific angle to the sound-absorbing layer.
- The casing is internally heat and the sound-insulated with 50 mm mineral wool layer.
- The fan casing is equipped with an airtight terminal box for connection to power mains.
- Single-phase energy efficient double-speed motor with low energy demand.
- The fan may be mounted at any place and at any angle within the ductwork system.
- The fan casing is equipped with fixing brackets for fastening to the floor, wall or ceiling.
Please Note: Min relates to the low speed – max relates to the fan on the highest speed.
The Fanco TT Silent offers a 2 year replacement warranty (conditions apply).
**Fan & components must be installed by Qualified Persons unless a lead & plug is installed in which case the fan can be DIY installed**