The Fanco TT Mixflow Inline Fan is a mixflow fan that combines the features of an axial and centrifugal motor.
Note: If you install an exhaust fan with ducting, there will be a loss in capacity resulting in fewer air changes per hour. This loss is dependent on the diameter and length of the ducting you use. Use the pressure curve graphs below to work out the likely capacity drop across the duct run.
1040m3/hr (830m3/hr on low speed)
52db(A) (45 on low speed)
108w (76 on low speed)
RPM 2380 (1915 on low)
TT Accessories Available
Large selection of vents (internal and external)
Flex and plug (for easy DIY installation)
Wide range on inline fan accessories
2 Position Speed Switch
Run on Timer
Simple Thermostat (for heat transfer systems)
Fanco TT Exhaust Fan Features
- The casing and impeller are made from high quality ABS plastic
- 2 speed motor with inbuilt speed switch on the side of the motor
- High efficiency
- Can be mounted at any angle – horizontally or vertically
- Flex and plug can be easily added for DIY installation
- Motor protection rating: IPX4
- Easy motor removal without the need for special tools
The Fanco TT offers a 2 year replacement warranty (conditions apply).
**Fan & components must be installed by Qualified Persons unless a lead & plug is installed in which case the fan can be DIY installed**