The Fanco Boris Exhaust Fan is suitable for mounting on a window. The Boris comes ready to be hard wired to a switch or a lead and plug may be added for connection to a power socket (Please Note: We are unable to accept returned fans that have a lead and plug installed as this is a custom addition.)
It is recommended to achieve a minimum of 10 air changes per hour in a bathroom, toilet or laundry, to remove excess moisture.
To work this out, calculate the volume of air in the room ( length x width x height, all in meters) and multiply this by the number of air changes to get the required air volume of the fan. (This will be adequate in most normal situations. We recommend that those clients who have a lot of glass and prefer to have warmer showers should get a fan double or more the recommended capacity)
Sizes (with Capacity value)
180mm (212m3/hr or 58.88 L/s)
The Boris exhaust fan comes equipped with an electric Louver shutter for air back flow prevention
Boris Accessories Available
Lead and Plug – Please Note: We are unable to accept returned fans that have a lead and plug installed as this is a custom addition.
Fanco Boris Exhaust Fan Features
- Modern design and aesthetic look
- Made from high quality, durable ABS plastic
- Fan & motor specifically designed for very quiet operation
- Equipped with automatic electric Louver shutter for air back flow prevention
- Reliable low watt electric motor
- Equipped with overheating protection
- Reverse function – It may be used as exhaust, taking air out of the room , or supply, bringing air into the room
The Fanco Boris Window Fan offers a 2 year replacement warranty (conditions apply).
**Fan & components must be installed by Qualified Persons unless a lead & plug is installed in which case the fan can be DIY installed**