This Elicent Mini Roof Fan has a protective cowl manufactured in highly resistant aluminium which is perfectly adapted for exposed areas, especially coastal ones.
The compact design and easy installation is made to satisfy the requirements of efficient ventilation in residential, commercial and light industrial applications.
Compact centrifugal roof fan for free or ducted exhausting Horizontal and vertical installation. It can be mounted on an exterior wall when roof access is not available.
Easy solution for a multipoint ventilation need.
Added benefits of the outdoor installation.
Free interior space, maximised ventilation and noiseless operation.
This Mini Roof Fan is designed to fit on to plumbing pipe which acts as the flue. The 160mm suits the bell end of 150mm plumbing pipe.
Model & Capacity
100mm (310m3/hr 86.11 L/s)
125mm – not available
150mm (560m3/hr 155.56 L/s)
160mm (710m3/hr 197.92 L/s)
200mm (865m3/hr 240.28 L/s)
250mm (930m3/hr 258.33 L/s)
315mm (1450m3/hr 402.78 L/s)
- Available in 6 sizes with performances rating from 310 m3/h to 1450 m3/h (337 to 807 Pa).
- Suitable for clean air temperature from –20°C up to +70°C.
- Cowl in highly resistant aluminium.
- The cowl is removable for access to the motor and wiring connections.
- Cowl’s screws in stainless steel resistant to atmospheric agents.
- Self-cleaning backward bladed impeller with high efficiency and low noise level.
- Lower casing in galvanized steel.
- Protection guard in galvanized steel.
Elicent Roof Fan Warranty
The manufacturer offers a two year warranty (conditions apply).
**Fan & components must be installed by Qualified Persons unless a lead and plug is fitted for a DIY installation**