The Elicent AXC Metal Centrifugal Inline Fan is an Italian made, high quality centrifugal inline fan which can be used for a wide range of commercial, industrial or domestic applications.
Sizes (with Capacity value)
AXC 100B – 100mm Ducting (250m3/hr or 69.44 L/s)
AXC 125B – 125mm Ducting (325m3/hr or 90.28 L/s)
AXC 150A – 150mm Ducting (400m3/hr or 111.11 L/s)
AXC 160A – 150mm Ducting (440m3/hr or 122.22 L/s)
AXC 150B – 150mm Ducting (530m3/hr or 147.22 L/s)
AXC 160B – 150mm Ducting (700m3/hr or 194.44 L/s)
AXC 200B – 200mm Ducting (980m3/hr or 272.22 L/s)
AXC 250 – 250mm Ducting (1120m3/hr or 311.11 L/s)
AXC 315B – 315mm Ducting (1850m3/hr or 513.89 L/s)
AXC Accessories Available
Large selection of vents (internal and external)
Wide range on inline fan accessories
Elicent AXC Exhaust Fan Features
- Suitable for domestic, commercial or industrial applications.
- Easy solution for a centralised / multipoint ventilation need: one unit to exhaust from different rooms.
- High performances and pressure to overcome the resistance caused by long length ducting.
- Heavy-gauge, spun steel housing with baked epoxy finish inside and outside.
- External junction box contains connections.
- Backward curved blades to ensure the lowest possible sound and to develop ample static pressure.
- Durable external rotor motor provided with non-self-resetting thermal cut-out.
- Ball bearing motor, permanently lubricated for maintenance-free operation and continuous running.
- Fan and motor assembly balanced for quiet and vibration-free operation.
The AXC Centrifugal Fan offers a 2 year replacement warranty (conditions apply).
**Fan & components must be installed by Qualified Persons unless a lead & plug is installed in which case the fan can be DIY installed**