The Elicent AXC Centrifugal Inline Fan is a plastic fan available in four sizes 100mm, 125mm, 150mm and 160mm.
The AXC TP fan is designed for in-line (ducted) installation and is ideal for moving medium to large air volumes against higher static resistance.
Note: If you install an exhaust fan with ducting, there will be a loss in capacity resulting in fewer air changes per hour.
Sizes (with Capacity value)
100mm (200m3/hr or 69 L/s)
125mm (270m3/hr or 99 L/s)
150mm (390m3/hr or 128 L/s)
160mm (420m3/hr or 258 L/s)
AXC Accessories Available
Large selection of vents (internal and external)
Wide range on inline fan accessories
AXC Exhaust Fan Features
- Comes with plastic mounting bracket for easy installation.
- Comply with European Low Voltage Directives.
- Manufactured in shock proof high quality technopolymer, flame retarding V2.
- Backward curved blades to ensure lowest sound levels and develop ample static pressure.
- Can be used with rigid or flexible ducting.
- Quiet Operation.
- Variable speed controllable.
- Ideal solution for centralised / multi-point ventilation systems.
- Ball bearing motor, permanently lubricated for maintenance free continuous running.
The AXC Centrifugal Fan offers a 2 year replacement warranty (conditions apply).
**Fan & components must be installed by Qualified Persons unless a lead & plug is installed in which case the fan can be DIY installed**