The Maestro BAL is designed to provide roof ventilation specifically for bush fire areas constructed with an aluminium dome and built in sparkguard mesh. This roof ventilator operates in silence using a durable Electronic Commutating (EC) motor with a built in transformer. The Maestro BAL has an excellent capacity of 596 m3/hr and can use the transformer for automatic functionality or control the the roof ventilator by three speed settings; low, medium and high. The Edmonds Maestrom BAL caters for domestic residential properties, suitable for expelling excessive heat out of roof cavity in summer and expelling the excessive condensation out of the roof cavity in winter. Installation of the roof ventilator is to be completed on metal or tiled roofs.
Low Speed: 220 m3/hr | 4.8 watts | 35.4 dB(A)
Medium Speed: 477 m3/hr | 11.2 watts | 45.1 dB(A)
High Speed: 596 m3/hr | 30.8 watts | 52.9 dB(A)
- Eliminates excessive amounts of heat trapped in the roof cavity of a home in summer.
- Eliminates excessive amounts of moisture trapped in the roof cavity of a home in winter.
Edmonds Maestro BAL Features and Benefits
- Bush Fire Rated BAL-40 for domestic use
- High airflow reaching 596 m3/hr (top speed)
- Designed and manufactured with durable aluminium components and stainless steel guard
- Reduces heat in the roof during hotter months and reduces moisture in the roof during cooler months
- Suitable for wet areas including; ensuites, laundries and bathrooms
- Improves air quality
- Suitable for majority of tiled and metal roof applications
- Provides effective ventilation for most climate conditions
- Preset Automatic temperature or three speed settings (Low/Medium/High).
Edmonds Maestro BAL Specifications
- Dome and housing: Aluminium
- Flashing: Soft Aluminium
- Mesh: Sparkguard stainless steel with 1.9mm of aperture
- Throat Diameter: 300mm
- Airflow: 596 m3/hr (maximum)
- Motor: 24 VDC
- Installation range: 3° to 35°