This underfloor ventilation fan is highly efficient DC motor sub floor ventilation fan that is designed to effectively remove subfloor damp and odours. The reliable German motor ensures the fan is suitable for continuous operation, although the fan can be purchased with a 24 hour timer so you can specify operating hours.
It can be installed in the sub-floor brickwork or wall and replacement air holes placed into the opposite wall. The fan will exhaust air from the sub floor while replacement air will enter from the breather holes causing a cross flow ventilation pattern.
The fan is set to exhaust mode by default, but the motor housing can be simply reversed to allow it to convert to an air inlet ventilator. Details of how to reverse the fan are included in the installation manual provided with the product.
280 m3/hr on low speed – 4.4 watts – 32.8 dB(A)
457 m3/hr on medium speed – 11.6 watts – 43 dB(A)
734 m3/hr on high speed – 30 watts – 53.5 dB(A)
DC Sub Floor Ventilation Fan Features
- High energy efficiency – can run 24/7.
- Removes damp stale air and reduces mould build up from your sub floor.
- Very low running costs.
- High flow rates.
- Easy and safe to install – No electrician required.
- Designed to run in moist environments.
- Quiet operation.
- Slim lourve design.
- Throat diameter: 250mm.
- Motor: 30W, 24VDC.
- Flow rate Δp=0: Min: 275m3/h Max: 730m3 /h.
- Line voltage: 100-240VAC 50/60Hz.
- Colours: White and Brown.
2 Year Replacement (conditions apply).