The Atlas Irene-5 Hugger ceiling fan features a modern and overall quite a unique design. For those with ceiling heights that are slightly lower than the standard, the Irene range now come in low profile models. The Irene 5 has a distinctive quality with the wooden walnut-stained blades and the minimal cylindrical motor housing. It has an energy efficient, reversible DC motor and is made from aluminium and heavy stamped steel. Included with the Irene-5 is a 6 speed remote control. This is a ‘damp rated’ fan meaning it can be installed in outdoor covered locations as well as indoors.
Atlas Irene-5 Ceiling Fan Features
- Choose from 42″ (107cm), 52″ (132cm) or 60″ (152″) in diameter with five solid wooden, walnut-stained machine-cut blades.
- Available in the following damped location finishes: brushed nickel or textured bronze.
- Constructed of cast aluminium and heavy stamped steel.
- Energy efficient, ultra-quiet DC motor.
- Compatible with flat ceilings only.
- 6-speed remote control with reverse functionality.
- Blade pitch of 15
- Airflow (Max): 7,972m3/hr
- Airflow (Max): 10,279m3/hr
Please note: the Irene 5 is damp rated meaning the wooden blades can be used in a damp environment unlike other wooden blades that are made from plywood or mdf.
12 month Manufacturer’s in-home warranty for defects (Conditions apply). Limited Lifetime Warranty – See www.atlasfans.com.au/warranties for more details.
**Fan & components must be installed by Qualified Persons**