The Atlas Irene-5 is a modern design ceiling fan. The Irene 5 has a energy efficient reversible DC motor and five propeller-shaped solid walnut wood blades of 42″, 52″ or 60″ in diameter. Made from aluminium and heavy stamped steel. The Irene-5 comes with a remote control in 6 speeds and is ‘damp rated’ meaning the fan can be installed in outdoor covered locations.
Atlas Irene-5 Ceiling Fan Features
- Choose from 42″ (107cm), 52″ (132cm) or 60″ (152″) in diameter with five solid wooden, walnut-stained machine-cut blades.
- Available in the following damped location finishes: brushed nickel or textured bronze.
- Constructed of cast aluminium and heavy stamped steel.
- Energy efficient, ultra-quiet DC motor.
- Compatible with flat or vaulted ceilings up to 30 degrees.
- 6-speed remote control with reverse functionality.
- Blade pitch of 15
- Motor (max): 30.7w
- Airflow (Maximum): 8,285 m3/hr
- Airflow (Minimum): 2,921m3/hr
- RPM (High): 151
- RPM (Low): 50
52″ Model Performance
Please note: the Irene 5 is damp rated meaning the wooden blades can be used in a damp environment unlike other wooden blades that are made from plywood or mdf.
12 month Manufacturer’s in-home warranty for defects (Conditions apply). See www.atlasfans.com.au/warranties for more details.
**Fan & components must be installed by Qualified Persons**