The Atlas Irene-3 Ceiling Fan is a modern designed fan. The Irene 3 has an energy efficient reversible 31.5 watt DC motor and three solid walnut wood blades of 52″ in diameter. Made from aluminium and heavy stamped steel. The Irene-3 comes with a remote control in 6 speeds and is ‘damp rated’ meaning the fan can be installed in outdoor covered locations.
Atlas Irene-3 Ceiling Fan Features
- Choose from 42″ (107cm), 52″ (132cm) or 60″ (152cm) diameter with three solid wood, walnut-stained machine-cut blades.
- Available in the following damped location finishes: brushed nickel or textured bronze.
- Constructed of cast aluminium and heavy stamped steel.
- Energy efficient, ultra-quiet 31 watt DC motor.
- Compatible with flat or vaulted ceilings up to 30 degrees.
- 6-speed remote control with reverse functionality.
- Motor (Max): 31.5w
- Airflow (Max): 10,979m3/hr
- Airflow (Min): 2,922m3/hr
- RPM(High): 204
- RPM(Low): 50
52″ Model Performance
Please note: the Atlas Irene 3 is damp rated meaning the wooden blades can be used in a damp environment unlike other wooden blades that are made from plywood or mdf.
12 month Manufacturer’s in-home warranty for defects (Conditions apply). See www.atlasfans.com.au/warranties for more details.
**Fan & components must be installed by Qualified Persons**