The Alphalux Motion Sensor is IP66 rated and triggered by movement. Therefore, this sensor is ideal if motion activated lighting is required or as a security measure. This device has several control options which the user can benefit from including:
The Distance Control feature allows you to determine at what distance the device will detect movement with the option to set it at a minimum of 1 metre to a maximum of 10 metres. It is recommended that the unit be 2.4 metres above area to minimise false triggering.
Lux Control enables you to determine the background light level at which the unit will be triggered. On the dial the sun represents full daylight conditions and the moon complete darkness. Using this as a basis dusk would sit three quarters between the sun and moon. To ensure accuracy setup should be completed at relevant time of day that you require lights to operate.
Time Control is also included and allows adjustment to be made to the length of time the sensor remains on once triggered. Range available is a minimum of 5 seconds to a maximum of 7 minutes.
Alphalux SureScan Sensor Features:
– Three methods of sensor head adjustment (Ball Joint, Knuckle and Lock Nut)
– Timer, light and distance sensitivity controls
– High quality passive infrared sensing circuit used to prevent nuisance switching
– IP66 Rated – O-Ring sealed
– Heavy-duty UV stabilised plastic.
– Screw mount lock nut to prevent movement after installation
- Includes matching mounting box (for additional termination space and easy fitment)
- Rubber seals supplied (if fixing to flat mounting surface)
Wiring and Controls