This New AE3 Series Aeratron Ceiling Fan is the three blade model, it is also available with two blades (see alternative listing). The Aeratron ceiling fan is an energy efficient model that features a DC motor.
Aeratron’s unique smooth air circulation system operates in silence creating comfortable living and working environments. The organic design meets highest aesthetic demands and allows instant energy savings of up to 50% on air condition and heating systems.
For those wanting smooth lines and a designer look, this fan is a great model to choose with its numerous features.
The Aeratron Ceiling Fan Package Includes:
A LCD remote control that operates 6 speeds
A reversible function for summer and winter modes.
Aeratron Colours Available
This AE Series Aeratron ceiling fan model is available in the following colours:
- Black with Light Pine Blades
- Black with Dark Walnut Blades
Aeratron AE Series Ceiling Fan Features
- Suitable for indoors
- Features unique optimised 3D Aerofoil plastic moulded blades
- Contains a DC motor that is energy efficient – DC Motor (AC power 100V to 240V) Ceiling Fan
- Suitable for pitched ceilings up to 10 degrees, with DIY modification as described in the installation manual
- Remote Included – controls 6 speeds and can use to change easily from Summer to Winter modes
- Available with optional LED Light fitting – Light kit includes replacement base hub plate and LED light kit
- If Selected this will be a 6 watt 5000k cool white globe (providing approx. 640 lumens which is the same as a single traditional 50watt downlight), see image below:
If you require an extension kit for higher ceilings it would look like the image below:
Operating Speed & Power Usage
- 50″ Model: Low Speed 3.8w, Highest speed 18w (max airflow 10,073 m3/hr)
- 60″ Model: Low Speed 4.1w, Highest speed 17.1w (max airflow 12,552 m3/hr)
Installing the Aeratron on a high ceiling
The Aeratron ceiling fans are able to be installed on high ceilings with the additional extension kit accessory. This extension kit includes a 90cm extension rod (can be cut to size by the installer), and a ceiling mount bracket. Select ‘Extension Kit’ from the dropdown or from the accessories below.
Raked / High Ceiling Installation
- If you are installing the fan on a raked ceiling you will need to purchase the raked ceiling kit and the extension rod kit.
- If you have a flat, high ceiling and simply wish to extend the drop of the fan then you would just need to purchase the extension rod kit.
- If you have a raked ceiling 17 degrees and below: Purchase the extension rod kit (see below)
- If you have a raked ceiling between 18 degrees and 40 degrees: Purchase the extension rod kit & raked ceiling kit (see below)
The raked ceiling kit and extension rod are listed as accessories below, please click on each item to read more about them
3 Year in home Warranty (View manufacturer’s website for Terms and Conditions)
**Fan & components must be installed by Qualified Persons**
As the Aeratron Ceiling Fan is only suitable for indoor installation, outdoor use will not be covered by the warranty.